As so many of our parents say, “ This is the school I would have wanted to come to as a child!”
King’s Oak is unique as an International School – we offer a truly personalized learning environment – a small school with a big heart and huge ambition.
- We have two qualified teachers in each class and we know our children.
- Lessons are tailor made with tasks embracing each individual’s ability, no ‘one size fits all’!
- Academic standards are exceptionally high and children make well above expected progress.
- At King’s Oak children enjoy specialist input from an early age combined with the security and comfort of their class teacher who nurtures them pastorally.
- Children are challenged, but they are well supported and with challenge comes strong guidance and encouragement; confidence is everything and with confidence comes success.
- Children are engaged in their learning and understand the purpose and expectations of each task.
Children are engaged in their education. It is not a passive experience but one that enables children to develop a full understanding of their potential, their purpose and a sense of their own spirit.
- ARACIP registered for all year groups.
King’s Oak School Inspection Report
“A love of learning is embedded in all aspects of school life” – British Schools Overseas Inspectors 2017
A letter from one of the parents
I am pleased to commend the Kings Oak for the high standards of education the School provides and the friendly environment that has been created for the children attending the school by the teacher team and under your leadership.
The high ratio of teachers to pupils ensures a greater attention to the children’s educational needs.
The school has developed a welcoming community spirit, which ensures a friendly, safe atmosphere where families, teachers and pupils can all focus on achieving the best possible rounded education and results.
I have experienced the Kings Oak firsthand with all 3 of my children attending the school in the same time. The way the school inspired my kids to learn was noteworthy.
I have also had dealings with the Kings Oak as a Director of the BRCC and have found the feedback I received from the Chamber membership community as well as my own experiences to be very positive.
All of the above ensures that the school lives up to the very highest International standards.
Yours Sincerely, Charlie Crocker
The British Romanian Chamber of Commerce